Purpose, objectives and framework of abstract – fundamental information for the pupil
Composing an abstract is amongst the kinds of training, the main as a type of separate work of pupils.
Reason for composing abstracts
1) in-depth research of specific dilemmas and program subjects;
2) person make use of pupil; instilling skills of bibliographic seek out the literature that is necessary acquiring abilities to precisely make reference to the sources utilized, to quote the writer’s text precisely;
3) to boost the relevant skills of separate work;
4) to perfect the usage specific research techniques – contrast, generalization, etc.; planning for composing program works and dissertations.
Rules of citation whenever writing an abstract
When quoting you have to observe the rules that are following
– the written text associated with the quote is with in quote markings and it is written without modifications, with no arbitrary reduced total of the quoted fragment (omission of terms, sentences or paragraphs is permitted) and without distortion of meaning.
– Each quote should really be combined with a mention of the source, the bibliographic description of which will be according to the demands of bibliographic criteria.